Lexington Gray is often called in to help an existing HR team where resources are stretched, where confidentiality is important or where a fresh, expert perspective would be of use.
We offer specialist consultancy services to organisations looking to establish, or develop and enhance, their flexible work policies.
Using a combination of meetings, workshops, seminars, briefing sessions and one-to-one coaching we can:
- Work with Senior Management to establish exactly what you want to achieve and then draft and develop an appropriate flexible work policy;
- Work with HR Teams to audit and revise existing policies and support HR in their implementation;
- Work with individual Partners or Managers to provide training and support to enable them to manage flexible work effectively within their team and to review and revise existing flexible work arrangements; and
- Work with Employees to provide support to enable them to put forward well thought out and viable flexible work proposals and then to implement them smoothly with minimum impact on the team and/or clients.
- Set up and run a mentoring scheme and/or flexible work network to provide employees working flexibly with support and guidance from others in the same situation.